Wake Forest Interview Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LolaLee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at Wake Forest next week, and can't find my info packet. Do you all know where we are supposed to go? and any other stuff i should know that's in the packet. thank y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

LolaLee said:
I have an interview at Wake Forest next week, and can't find my info packet. Do you all know where we are supposed to go? and any other stuff i should know that's in the packet. thank y'all!

I have an interview there next week too and didn't receive my packet. I know we are supposed to go to Watlington hall at 10am. They also sent out information about the interview via email. if you don't have yours PM me and I can send it to you.When is your interview?

I interviewed there yesterday...you need to go to the Med Admissions Office at 10am. Its in Watlington Hall on the 3rd floor. (If you go to the info desk in Janeway Tower which is connected to the parking deck they can direct you easily). You meet with a medical guild woman first and then a financial aid person until 11:45a and then you have lunch with a few med students and then in the afternoon 3 people tour while 3 people interview and then you switch. You are out of there by 3pm. You have 3 interviews that only last about 15 minutes each. Let me know if you have more questions! There are directions to Wake Forest on their website too! But if you are driving park in parking deck B off of the Cloverdale Exit (off of Business I40/421). Good luck!! You will do great! It was really low stress and we find out December 14th!!!