Wake Forest & MCW complete to interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kyneuromania

Neurosurgeon
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for these schools to send out interview invitations once your file is complete?

Also, for wake forest, i've heard that a lot of people call in and get an interview invite. Is that common? I am so tempted to call but at the same time I feel like I need to wait little bit more. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I was complete at MCW on the 15th of July and received the interview invitation on August 30 I think.

How long does it take for these schools to send out interview invitations once your file is complete?

Also, for wake forest, i've heard that a lot of people call in and get an interview invite. Is that common? I am so tempted to call but at the same time I feel like I need to wait little bit more. :confused:

I called Wake Forest to "ask if they had received my LORs". From their application page though I knew I was already complete. If you've been compete for a few days, I'd give them a call. The lady I spoke to was very friendly and helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
So for wake forest, how long did you wait until you called?
Just want to give them at least some time before i bug them. you know. :cool:

I think I waited about a week from when I knew I was complete.