wake forest post-bac 2009

Started by Sparkle23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sparkle23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is for applicants to wake forest's post-bac program....share thoughts, questions about the process, stats, etc...etc...🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too! On the website, it says we should hear about interviews by April. Anybody have anything more specific? Past applicants? Anything would be helpful. Thanks : )
 
Could someone post the link please? The link I bookmarked is a different page now and I can't find the application on the site :laugh:
 
Hi folks,

I am rather confused on the Wake Forest Post Bac application process. I talked to Irene in October and she told me that my application to the regular MD can be shipped to the Post Bac and I should hear back after December.
Now this is March and I haven't hear or receive anything from Wake Forest. Is the Post-Bac really that competitive to even get a secondary ? I have a 3.3/30N in engineering from a UC.

Can anyone that has received a secondary post your GPA/MCAT and your URM status.

Thanks