Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Wake Forest Post-Bacc Adice Needed

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Raptor, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Raptor

Raptor Found one
    7+ Year Member

Hey all,
    I am a junior right now with ok GPA (3.2, have four semesters to pull it up to at least 3.5~3.6 upward trend) and still haven't taken the MCAT. I am planning on applying in 2004. I hope that I will get accepted to some medical school but I am already getting a backup plan...going thru a post-bacc. Wake Forest have a good post bacc for URM. They said if I have at least a 3.5 cum in their post-bacc then I get admittance to their medical school. Was anybody involved in this program and can hand me some advice. Hopefully (by the grace of God) I don't have to travel this route but straight to medical school after undergrad. Also, you guys think if I have at least 33 on the dreaded MCAT, I can get into a med school. I have research exp, volunteering, etc. Do I have a good chance to get into medical school?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...