Wake forest question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

Looks like some of you already got a link to the wake forest secondary.

I got an email from them today:

"Your application for the next entering class has been received from the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS).

Our office will contact you when further information is required."

Did you guys get this followed by the secondary, or did you just get the secondary. Is this a nice way of saying "don't call us we will call you" (rejected) - cause I know they screen.

X

Members don't see this ad.

i got that email, and about a week later i got the link to the online secondary, which was very easy to fill out. don't worry!!!;)

Here's what I got:

Dear Applicant:

Your AMCAS application has been evaluated and we are sending you our secondary application. Please use the following link to access the Instructions, the Secondary Application Form, and the Signature Page. Use the following User ID and Password (application number) inserting them at the bottom of the instruction page.

If you have any problems with the on line application, please call us at 336 716-4264 or e-mail us at <[email protected]>.

The deadline for submitting the secondary application is three weeks from the date of this e-mail message.

Please keep us informed of any changes in your e-mail address.

Office of Medical Student Admissions

Don't worry though...I am sure Sweet Tea is right.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, you really shouldn't worry. I got both emails and my stats are by no means anything special. Just keep waiting.

For all those interested in going to Wake...

Make sure you call them to find out your interview status after you submit your secondary. The ADCOM at Wake likes to know that you are interested and by calling you'll demonstrate that you are interested.

yeah, I got 2 e-mails also. don't worry, u'll get the secondary!

for those of you who got the secondary what were your stats?

3.57 BCPM 3.60 non-science at Vanderbilt 30P MCAT(11BS, 11V, 8PS), TN resident

3.5 GPA, 28 MCAT (9V 9P 10B)