Wake Forest Screen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OofWillis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that I passed the first screen for Wake Forest's secondary. Who else has received their secondary? I don't have anything amazing on my application. Does anybody know how many secondaries Wake Forest sends out?

Members don't see this ad.

We were kind of talking about that and trying to figure it out earlier. It's kind of a mystery to us, the wording on their website makes it seem like not too many people get secondaries. But then, there are quite a few of us on here who have.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jackie,
I think you're right...crapshoot.

P.S. I love all the messages you write...I usually read them and find myself nodding in agreement. Thanks for the wall of fame/shame/lame too. It rocks!

booswim542 said:
Jackie,
I think you're right...crapshoot.

P.S. I love all the messages you write...I usually read them and find myself nodding in agreement. Thanks for the wall of fame/shame/lame too. It rocks!

Booswim,

You're welcome. I've been a little silly tonight but I am having fun. Tomorrow's Friday! :thumbup:

No kidding...I love Fridays now. I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago and it's so fun to go out!

Wow, way off topic from the thread title....anyway, have a good night!

booswim542 said:
No kidding...I love Fridays now. I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago and it's so fun to go out!

Wow, way off topic from the thread title....anyway, have a good night!

Totally learn how to do body shots. Seriously. It is like a requirement before you turn 22. :hardy: on the 21! Nice.

jackieMD2007 said:
Totally learn how to do body shots. Seriously. It is like a requirement before you turn 22. :hardy: on the 21! Nice.

Body shots...beckinsale.

I need some Dr. Pepper.
-Dr. P>

Dr. Pepper said:
Body shots...beckinsale.

I need some Dr. Pepper.
-Dr. P>
Do body shots with Dr. Pepper!

I sent them a check for the secondary and was informed about 4 days later that I didn't make the cut....first rejection

btw, 33 MCAT and 3.6 GPA but I'm an OOS'er so that may have had something to do with it?

630670 said:
I sent them a check for the secondary and was informed about 4 days later that I didn't make the cut....first rejection

btw, 33 MCAT and 3.6 GPA but I'm an OOS'er so that may have had something to do with it?

man . . . they're completely random. I have a 34mcat and 3.68gpa also from OOS (but i go to UNC). Either you just missed it, or they really do post all the amcas apps up on a wall and throw darts at them.

I think I'm believing the dart approach. I have 32Q with 3.97 GPA, average ECs as an OOS-er.