Wake Forest secondary help PLEASE!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

instigata

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question about the letters of rec. It says...

Evaluation Information (While we prefer either the premed committee report or two evaluations completed on our form, if your school has a letter service, we will accept their packet of letters. We will accept your schools electronic method of providing evaluations.)

1. My school's Premedical Committee will send evaluations.
Name of School:
Name of Chairperson:
OR
2. My school does not have a Premedical Committee. You will receive two evaluations, one from science and one from non-science from the following categories:
Science faculty:
Name of School:
Non-science faculty:
Name of School:
OR
3. Graduate faculty/employer 1:
Name of School/Organization 1:
Graduate faculty/employer 2:
Name of School/Organization 2:

NOTE: IF you are completing 7B or 7C, please print off two (2) copies of the Recommendation form (Requires Acrobat Reader. Click here to download Acrobat Reader) and have the appropriate parties complete and send to the Office of Medical Student Admissions.

I don't understand if I am supposed to select 1, 2, or 3 if I have submitted my LOR's through Virtual Evals and my school does not have a pre-medical committee. Anybody have an idea?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a question about the letters of rec. It says...

Evaluation Information (While we prefer either the premed committee report or two evaluations completed on our form, if your school has a letter service, we will accept their packet of letters. We will accept your schools electronic method of providing evaluations.)

1. My school's Premedical Committee will send evaluations.
Name of School:
Name of Chairperson:
OR
2. My school does not have a Premedical Committee. You will receive two evaluations, one from science and one from non-science from the following categories:
Science faculty:
Name of School:
Non-science faculty:
Name of School:
OR
3. Graduate faculty/employer 1:
Name of School/Organization 1:
Graduate faculty/employer 2:
Name of School/Organization 2:

NOTE: IF you are completing 7B or 7C, please print off two (2) copies of the Recommendation form (Requires Acrobat Reader. Click here to download Acrobat Reader) and have the appropriate parties complete and send to the Office of Medical Student Admissions.

I don't understand if I am supposed to select 1, 2, or 3 if I have submitted my LOR's through Virtual Evals and my school does not have a pre-medical committee. Anybody have an idea?

I have no idea but you should give them a call and ask since no one else is answering. They're super nice on the phone :)