Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,
I'm a 5th year intern, currently working for CVS, but will be making the switch to Walgreens. I have interviewed with the area pharmacy supervisor and have been offered a job, pending the results of the drug test (no worries). During the interview I mentioned I would be done with my rotations early, as i am taking summer rotations, and he mentioned that I would be making graduate pay at that time. To clarify/verify, I later emailed him to get a definitive answer on the subject. He then reiterated that i would in fact make graduate pay at such and such a rate upon completing my rotations on February 12 2009.
From talking to some of the 6th years I have heard people say this is not true. What do you guys think? What is the graduate pay policy at your place of work? Do those finished early get grad pay or is it just 90 pays prior to the NAPLEX?
I'm a 5th year intern, currently working for CVS, but will be making the switch to Walgreens. I have interviewed with the area pharmacy supervisor and have been offered a job, pending the results of the drug test (no worries). During the interview I mentioned I would be done with my rotations early, as i am taking summer rotations, and he mentioned that I would be making graduate pay at that time. To clarify/verify, I later emailed him to get a definitive answer on the subject. He then reiterated that i would in fact make graduate pay at such and such a rate upon completing my rotations on February 12 2009.
From talking to some of the 6th years I have heard people say this is not true. What do you guys think? What is the graduate pay policy at your place of work? Do those finished early get grad pay or is it just 90 pays prior to the NAPLEX?