Walgreens Pharmacist Application

Started by anon89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anon89

Hero of Hyrule
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, this seems like such a dumb question to me but I was curious.

I just finished filling out a pharmacist application on Walgreens' website. I noticed that it updated my "pharmacy intern graduate" application as well, and at the end of the skills assessment it asked me to go into a store and complete the application.

My question is: Does the pharmacist application also have an in-store skills assessment that I need to complete? Or was that just part of the intern application that it updated?

If anyone knows, that'd be awesome 🙂 Thanks!!
 
anon89, I have a question: how can you update your grad intern application? I contacted a DM about grad intern position, and he asked me to update my application. but I logged into my account, there was no place that I can click to update my old application which was done back in last Nov and it shows step 1 and 2 completed though I never went to the store to do the skill assessment. Thanks.