Walgreens pharmacist floater OK City

Started by Oversea
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oversea

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
Is anyone here a floater for Walgreens in OK City? I recently got an offer as a floater for Walgreens in OK city. I forgot to ask the interviewer how many hours I can get per weeks as a floater. ( yes, I know it sounds so silly to not ask such an important question) I know Walgreens floaters in several states only get 32h/ week. I wonder if it is the same in OK city. Does anyone know? Thank you in advance.
 
It likely is just 32 hr/week.... if they do give you 40 hr/week it will likely be cut down to 32 after a year.