Walgreens pharmacist jobs finally opening up!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blackstalyon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got confirmation from my Pharmacy Supervisor I have been offered the contract! Said it's in the mail. Several other of my friends just got the call as well. I work in the Brooklyn South district. Anyone else hear news in their district?
 
Just got confirmation from my Pharmacy Supervisor I have been offered the contract! Said it's in the mail. Several other of my friends just got the call as well. I work in the Brooklyn South district. Anyone else hear news in their district?

Congrats!!😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got confirmation from my Pharmacy Supervisor I have been offered the contract! Said it's in the mail. Several other of my friends just got the call as well. I work in the Brooklyn South district. Anyone else hear news in their district?


Congrats! I wonder if they are hiring outsiders or just their interns...
 
Just got confirmation from my Pharmacy Supervisor I have been offered the contract! Said it's in the mail. Several other of my friends just got the call as well. I work in the Brooklyn South district. Anyone else hear news in their district?

congrats! Good to see that walgreens is still hiring despite the talks of a hiring freeze.
 
are they guaranteeing any hours though? my supervisor offered me a job but said i may get only 24 hours a week 3 months out of the year and 32-40hours/week for the other months. but still, no guarantees...
 
are they guaranteeing any hours though? my supervisor offered me a job but said i may get only 24 hours a week 3 months out of the year and 32-40hours/week for the other months. but still, no guarantees...

I'm not sure yet...I guess I'll have to wait for that contract to come in now to know for sure.