Walgreens pharmacist payroll period

Started by Oversea
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oversea

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I’m a new floating pharmacist at Walgreens who just started my jobs a week ago. I’m also new to the company. I just wonder when I will get paid. Does it depend on my home store pay period? I asked my scheduler but he didn’t give me a clear answer. Also, when to approve my timecard? If I don’t approve it, am I not getting paid? Lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I’m a new floating pharmacist at Walgreens who just started my jobs a week ago. I’m also new to the company. I just wonder when I will get paid. Does it depend on my home store pay period? I asked my scheduler but he didn’t give me a clear answer. Also, when to approve my timecard? If I don’t approve it, am I not getting paid? Lol
Biweekly. Every other Thursday.
 
In Soviet Russia, pharmacist pays Walgreens!

Yes a and every time they pay the kgb agent, the agent will then kick them in the crotch and verbally abuse them for being “overpaid imbeciles that deserve nothing more than ridicule.”

I mean... how freaking long does it take to put a label on a bottle.. wth