Walgreens Pharmacists blog?

Started by wellwell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wellwell

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where can I find the Walgreens pharmacy blog, if there is such a thing? I have seen it vaguely mentioned here a few times, and other times around the internet. I believe it is some sort of Anti-Walgreens site.

Anyone know where I can find this, if it exists?
 
Where can I find the Walgreens pharmacy blog, if there is such a thing? I have seen it vaguely mentioned here a few times, and other times around the internet. I believe it is some sort of Anti-Walgreens site.

Anyone know where I can find this, if it exists?

This is the anti-CVS and Walgreens forum....not sure of a whole blog....