WALGREENS, RITE-AID, AND WALMART MUST BE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT-NOT!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Since this keeps getting ignored I'll repost.

Did you not get fired or are you just bored and want to troll?

You can tell us. Fired for behavior, errors or just stressed out and quit. It happens. Don't be afraid to share. Others on here may be able to help you.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know you or what the hell you are talking about!!!!
I'll take that as a yes you were fired and have nothing better to do.

Sorry for your life.

I don't know you or what the hell you are talking about!!!!
So I hear you got promoted to Grand Supreme Emerging Leader in 2014.

Tell us about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So you did get fired in 2014.

Tell us about that.
Bro, you need to seriously relax. Save the killing blow till at least page 4, I've been enjoying this thread so far, don't scare them away too soon.

I'll take that as a yes you were fired and have nothing better to do.

Sorry for your life.

Usually the first stage is denial. The OP must be in denial that the company which they worshipped would kick them to the curb.

Either that or between anger and bargaining. Maybe if I defend CVS vehemently enough on a forum, I can get my old job back...

Didn't someone in the other thread say they knew who RXNUPE was and that he was a store manager? Here is my sad theory, he got fired in 2014 as he said, he couldn't get another pharmacist job, so he got a job as a store manager.....maybe of a store with a pharmacy, so he is no resentful of all the "lazy" pharmacists collecting big paychecks, while he is unfairly stuck being a store manager. S/he said his/her marriage broke up, probably because his/her spouse only cared about his/her paycheck, that was probably devastating for him/her if s/he really thought his/her spouse and him/her had a good relationship. So, now I'm feeling kinda sorry for RXNUPE, , who wouldn't be stressed out at such a situation. Hopefully, RXNUPE will be able to figure out how to positively channel their disappointment, so they can make the best of their new situation.

Didn't someone in the other thread say they knew who RXNUPE was and that he was a store manager? Here is my sad theory, he got fired in 2014 as he said, he couldn't get another pharmacist job, so he got a job as a store manager.....maybe of a store with a pharmacy, so he is no resentful of all the "lazy" pharmacists collecting big paychecks, while he is unfairly stuck being a store manager. S/he said his/her marriage broke up, probably because his/her spouse only cared about his/her paycheck, that was probably devastating for him/her if s/he really thought his/her spouse and him/her had a good relationship. So, now I'm feeling kinda sorry for RXNUPE, , who wouldn't be stressed out at such a situation. Hopefully, RXNUPE will be able to figure out how to positively channel their disappointment, so they can make the best of their new situation.

So they are using this to show CVS corporate that they will always be a loyal lackey ?

So they are using this to show CVS corporate that they will always be a loyal lackey ?

Yes, either because they are still trying to show CVS what a terrible mistake they made by firing them, and/or because they are under the delusion that if only they can show enough loyalty, CVS will hire them back.

LOL, love how there's written proof that he/she left the company yet denies any of it happened. And oh, being PIC is not a promotion lol- it's a prison sentence. I got hired as a PIC right away and after a couple of years of getting my tech hours cut I told my sup I was leaving and she transferred me to a low volume no drive thru store. Even being in a low volume store i finally left because of all the b s metrics they were enforcing that always keeps changing.

LOL, love how there's written proof that he/she left the company yet denies any of it happened. And oh, being PIC is not a promotion lol- it's a prison sentence. I got hired as a PIC right away and after a couple of years of getting my tech hours cut I told my sup I was leaving and she transferred me to a low volume no drive thru store. Even being in a low volume store i finally left because of all the b s metrics they were enforcing that always keeps changing.

People act like getting a low volume store is a good thing in Corporate Retail.

In reality, you struggle even more to keep up with vaccine goals and metrics, because a single 1 star rating tanks your store.

People act like getting a low volume store is a good thing in Corporate Retail.

In reality, you struggle even more to keep up with vaccine goals and metrics, because a single 1 star rating tanks your store.

This is the truest statement of the day. In a low volume store you might be working with only a single tech and each of you are trying to simultaneously cover multiple stations. Yeah, you may only do a couple hundred a day, but you may have people at drop off, pick up, drive through, and consultation all at once.

The easiest stores are the well-run high volume stores. When there are 3 pharmacists and 5-6 techs you pretty much get to stand in one spot and verify.

I am not a coward---I left the CVS hell hole and I am glad!

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile