Walmart- list of all DMs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asian pharm

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a list of all the DMs of WMT pharmacy? I am trying to contact all the DMs in my state and some pharmacists are being "non co-operative" about giving me the email/contact number for the DM in their area!!!

I have a PDF list of all the DMs of walgreens and its very very convenient for me. I got it from wag's site. No luck on walmart's site......I guess anyone who works with them may have it....Can someone help me with that?
 
I'm pretty sure a DM doesn't want to be personally called by someone looking for a job. You're wasting the pharmacist's time by calling up the store and asking for the DM's #.

If you're not telling them that you want the # because you're interested in a job, they are just gonna assume you're calling to make a complaint.
 
I can only speak for the DM I know and love, but he would laugh his ass off at a cold call from someone he did not know looking for a job. He's not a recruiter.
 
Thanks for the reply.

@Sparda: I do tell them that I want the number because I am interested in a job and also that I am a student
@RealityRx: Believe it or not, but sending a random email (Not calling) to the DM has worked for me with Wags and CVS. I got IVs and LOI form both of them.
However I am interested in WMT because both of my parents have worked for the company for years. Dad as a Manager, Mom in the HR. (in a different state though, so cannot "use" their connection)