Walmart Metrics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asian pharm

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have previously worked with Wags as an intern, so I am familiar with their metrics: The fill times, wait times (critical), Rewards card swipes, Reward card sign-ups, Auto pay sign-ups, flu shots given etc.

What about WMT? What kind of metrics do they have?
They don't have a rewards card and nor do they give flu shots (only certain selected locations give flu shots, but not all); so I was wondering what kind of metrics do they go by?
 
I dont work at WMT but I have some information,

I believe that one metric that you are measured on is profits.

Customers also fill out customer satisfaction type surveys. Pharmacy receipts have an ID# and customers can fill out a survey about their visit to WMT.