Jun 9, 2015
Status
Pharmacist
Hi everyone!

Quick question: for labor day and all other holidays, if you don't actually work that day, how do you log that day into gta in order to receive your holiday pay?

Thank you in advance!

zelman

7+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2009
Status
Pharmacist
Hey Walmart people. Is there a way to see detailed info about a third party transaction? At CVS there is a way to see if the insurance is applying a payment toward a deductible and some other stuff (it is undocumented on the store end, though). Can connexus do that? Also CVS can look up third party coverage info (two separate methods for commercial and Medicare D). Can connexus do that? Thanks!

Sine Cura

10 seconds or less
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2010
Status
Pharmacist
There is no commercial eligibility check. There is a Part D check based on SSN

There is a TP detail screen but I've never thought to look for deductible messages.

ldiot

2+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2015
Miami, FL
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey Walmart people. Is there a way to see detailed info about a third party transaction? At CVS there is a way to see if the insurance is applying a payment toward a deductible and some other stuff (it is undocumented on the store end, though). Can connexus do that? Also CVS can look up third party coverage info (two separate methods for commercial and Medicare D). Can connexus do that? Thanks!
WHAT? How do you see how the payment is applied at CVS?

And are you referring to "Commercial Eligibility Check" which you bill as if it were insurance & the normal EC w/SS for Medicare? The SS one for medicare works most of the time but the one for commercial never works for me. I don't even bother with it anymore.

zelman

7+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2009
Status
Pharmacist
WHAT? How do you see how the payment is applied at CVS?

And are you referring to "Commercial Eligibility Check" which you bill as if it were insurance & the normal EC w/SS for Medicare? The SS one for medicare works most of the time but the one for commercial never works for me. I don't even bother with it anymore.
This is from memory, but...

Go to main menu
Go to Maintenence menu (M2?)
Choose prescription maintenance
Choose prescription maintenance again
Put in the RX number
Then...I forget
You choose a fill number somehow
Then one of the options shows every time an Rx was billed
When you choose the most recent billing you can choose an option to see the third party response data
Hit enter twice to get to the third screen of data
There you can sometimes see the amount of copay, coinsurance, and deductible included in the patient pay amount.

Reactions: ldiot

ldiot

2+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2015
Miami, FL
Status
Resident [Any Field]
This is from memory, but...

Go to main menu
Go to Maintenence menu (M2?)
Choose prescription maintenance
Choose prescription maintenance again
Put in the RX number
Then...I forget
You choose a fill number somehow
Then one of the options shows every time an Rx was billed
When you choose the most recent billing you can choose an option to see the third party response data
Hit enter twice to get to the third screen of data
There you can sometimes see the amount of copay, coinsurance, and deductible included in the patient pay amount.
Had no idea thanks