Walmart Pharmacy Intern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PinkPanther9

Pre-Pharm
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Would anyone please let me know how long it normally takes Walmart getting back to you after drug test and background check? It's more than a week since I did my drug test.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
Would anyone please let me know how long it normally takes Walmart getting back to you after drug test and background check? It's more than a week since I did my drug test.
Thanks.
Not sure about Wally World, but for Kmart I was given an intern offer on tuesday to start on tuesday, and take the drug test sometime in between. They said if its clean, they won't contact you so you just start then.

Hello,
Thanks.

Who paid for the drug screen? If it was Walmart, you are in. No company will pay for drug screens unless you are going to be an employee (they aren't cheap enough to give away).

If you paid, that may change things a bit.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure about Wally World, but for Kmart I was given an intern offer on tuesday to start on tuesday, and take the drug test sometime in between. They said if its clean, they won't contact you so you just start then.

Thanks Ackj. I'm glad you finally get the intern position after long search. It's very tough nowadays. Walmart is big corporation and they really take time to process paperwork so I need to be patient :)

Who paid for the drug screen? If it was Walmart, you are in. No company will pay for drug screens unless you are going to be an employee (they aren't cheap enough to give away).

If you paid, that may change things a bit.

Walmart paid for the drug screening (9 Panel). I think they're either waiting for my background check or need to have enough people for orientation. I hope to hear from them sometimes next week or I will give them a call when it passes 2 weeks.
Thanks aboveliquidice!