WAMC 25-26 low stat applicant

Started by tofu2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You may have to entertain special master's programs like at BU or Rutgers (MS oral biology) to give you a stronger shot at getting an admission to dental school. We don't have your transcript to know, but your BCP GPA is below 3.0 (if you calculated it correctly).

I think you need to apply to privates with large classes. You have a few already on your list, but I'm going to ask my peers here if they think other schools could work like LECOM or UDM. Not sure about going out to Arizona.
 
You may have to entertain special master's programs like at BU or Rutgers (MS oral biology) to give you a stronger shot at getting an admission to dental school. We don't have your transcript to know, but your BCP GPA is below 3.0 (if you calculated it correctly).

I think you need to apply to privates with large classes. You have a few already on your list, but I'm going to ask my peers here if they think other schools could work like LECOM or UDM. Not sure about going out to Arizona.
Okay, thank you so much for your reply. I have been considering to apply to special master's programs as well.