Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wa resident, first gen, ORM, nontrad
Overall GPA 3.4
Science GPA 3.85
Post bacc GPA 3.96
MCAT 516
Paid clinical
NICU RN 6100 hours
ICU RN 9900 hours
Volunteer clinical
100 hours free clinic
Volunteer non clinical
150 hours harm reduction
1620 hours food bank (over 8 years)
Research
200 hours ICU research project
Poster presentation of above project
Shadowing
16 hours pulmonologist clinic
Other stuff
Chair of Unit based staffing committee
Unit based Professional practice committee
Hospital wide Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Accessibility council
Critical Care Nursing Certification
My advisor is telling me I need to get to at least 13 activities (with all of the committees being lumped into one). I’m hesitant to do box checking activities which would mean at this point I would need to do another gap year?
Overall GPA 3.4
Science GPA 3.85
Post bacc GPA 3.96
MCAT 516
Paid clinical
NICU RN 6100 hours
ICU RN 9900 hours
Volunteer clinical
100 hours free clinic
Volunteer non clinical
150 hours harm reduction
1620 hours food bank (over 8 years)
Research
200 hours ICU research project
Poster presentation of above project
Shadowing
16 hours pulmonologist clinic
Other stuff
Chair of Unit based staffing committee
Unit based Professional practice committee
Hospital wide Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Accessibility council
Critical Care Nursing Certification
My advisor is telling me I need to get to at least 13 activities (with all of the committees being lumped into one). I’m hesitant to do box checking activities which would mean at this point I would need to do another gap year?