WAMC!!!! 3.9 GPA, 511 MCAT, CA (2024 applicant)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caliapplicant2023/4

Reaction score
]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What is your mission fit? In reference to Tulane, your sibling graduated from undergrad or a grad school?

Are you in a gap year (you say you will be in your second growth year by matriculation)? If so, I'm missing what you are doing in your time since graduation. You just started training as an EMT, but those hours (probably up to 1000) won't be on your app unless you reapply next cycle. So what have you been doing?

I'm not sure if the hesitation is about your clinical experience. You don't seem to have much on primary care, and we lack your actual responsibilities in your clinical volunteering.

Reactions: 1 user
You should receive more interviews. You could add a few more schools today and I suggest these:
TCU
California University
Loma Linda (if you fit their mission)
NOVA MD
Hackensack
Vermont

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You should receive more interviews. You could add a few more schools today and I suggest these:
TCU
California University
Loma Linda (if you fit their mission)
NOVA MD
Hackensack
Vermont
Thanks so much for these suggestions! I am going to submit TCU, Cali U, and Vermont's secondaries today... Kinda got burnt out after a while and never finished them haha so thanks I needed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.