WAMC ED Candidate 3.96s 520 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pedneuro6894

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied ED to Maryland, and based off the thread, the first batch of II’s were sent out yesterday. I did not receive one unfortunately. Since I’m not in the first batch, I’m assuming that means I’m done for? Or is it possible I could get one in the next batch in the following week or so?
 
I applied ED to Maryland, and based off the thread, the first batch of II’s were sent out yesterday. I did not receive one unfortunately. Since I’m not in the first batch, I’m assuming that means I’m done for? Or is it possible I could get one in the next batch in the following week or so?
Since ED decisions have to be made very early, you may have a reason to be concerned. You could get an invite later, but that's why we tell ED applicants to ask the schools before applying.