Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a traditional in-state applicant applying only to NC State! I'm also a first gen student from a rural area.
Cumulative GPA: 3.8
science GPA: not sure yet
last 45: not sure yet
Any degrees achieved
BS Animal Science in progress
Veterinary Experience: 770
- Mixed animal GP vet assistant
- Turtle treatment intern
Animal Experience: 250
- Large animal farm hand
- Animal shelter volunteer
Research Experience: none
Awards/scholarships:
- Dean's list all but one semester
- Junior marshal in high school
- A few scholarships
Extracurriculars: 4,608
- Art hobby
- Yearbook editor, varsity cheerleader, beta club, honor society president (all high school)
- Pre-vet club
- Anatomy lab TA
- 3 year leadership development program
- APVMA symposium volunteer
Employment: 1,132
- Barista
- Ambassador for my major
LORS:
- 2 from vets I worked under at the mixed animal practice
- 1 from a professional mentor at NC State's CVM
I wrote my personal statement about my experience wanting to be an artist until junior/senior year of high school, and how I use/plan to utilize the skills I gained during that time in veterinary medicine! I'm mainly worried about having lower animal/vet hours than I would like.
Cumulative GPA: 3.8
science GPA: not sure yet
last 45: not sure yet
Any degrees achieved
BS Animal Science in progress
Veterinary Experience: 770
- Mixed animal GP vet assistant
- Turtle treatment intern
Animal Experience: 250
- Large animal farm hand
- Animal shelter volunteer
Research Experience: none
Awards/scholarships:
- Dean's list all but one semester
- Junior marshal in high school
- A few scholarships
Extracurriculars: 4,608
- Art hobby
- Yearbook editor, varsity cheerleader, beta club, honor society president (all high school)
- Pre-vet club
- Anatomy lab TA
- 3 year leadership development program
- APVMA symposium volunteer
Employment: 1,132
- Barista
- Ambassador for my major
LORS:
- 2 from vets I worked under at the mixed animal practice
- 1 from a professional mentor at NC State's CVM
I wrote my personal statement about my experience wanting to be an artist until junior/senior year of high school, and how I use/plan to utilize the skills I gained during that time in veterinary medicine! I'm mainly worried about having lower animal/vet hours than I would like.