WAMC/School List for 3.6/516/ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FOBhypebeast

Reaction score
--- Answered

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I had similar stats and applied to a lot of those schools but also a bunch more relatively high yield MDs and 3 DOs. Nearly finished with my app cycle. 4 MD II's: 2 R, 1 WL, 1 haven't heard back yet. Got 2 DO II's and accepted to both. Your GPA won't make or break you. It's gonna be about making a compelling story about yourself and applying to high yield schools.

I only had love from in-state MDs and a new MD program. Maybe I'm just biased from my cycle results, but I feel like I had no real chance at the big name out of state schools. If I were you, I'd cut out Boston U, Dartmouth, Virginia tech, Tufts, Georgetown, and GW. Replace those with some schools that get less apps. Those schools just get a ridiculous amount of applications. But if you have the money and the time, shoot your shot.

Reactions: 1 users
Your GPA won't make or break you. It's gonna be about making a compelling story about yourself and applying to high yield schools.
I agree. Your MCAT is great and GPA is ok. I don't get a sense of your compelling story at all, and your hours feel a little low, but you don't give strong descriptions.

Reactions: 1 user
I suggest these schools with your stats:
Oregon
California University
TCU
Creighton
Rosalind Franklin
Medical College Wisconsin
Western Michigan
Oakland Beaumont
Tulane
NOVA MD