WAMC/ School List Help Please :') (519, 3.99, ORM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alcandezw

Reaction score
:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I suggest these schools from your list based on your stats and geographical preference:
All 3 NJ state public schools
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
NYU
Columbia
Cornell
New York Medical College
Albany
Hackensack
Jefferson
U Penn
Drexel
Temple
Pittsburgh
Yale
Harvard
Boston University
Tufts
Brown
Dartmouth
Georgetown
George Washington
Johns Hopkins
Stanford
UCSF
Washington University (almost a guaranteed interview with your stats)

Reactions: 1 user
Begin narrowing. Do your homework and networking.

If your fiance is not willing to move due to job or other reasons, stay northeast. Pay attention to support for women's / reproductive health where you go if you intend to start a family.

Members don't see this ad :)
I suggest these schools from your list based on your stats and geographical preference:
All 3 NJ state public schools
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
NYU
Columbia
Cornell
New York Medical College
Albany
Hackensack
Jefferson
U Penn
Drexel
Temple
Pittsburgh
Yale
Harvard
Boston University
Tufts
Brown
Dartmouth
Georgetown
George Washington
Johns Hopkins
Stanford
UCSF
Washington University (almost a guaranteed interview with your stats)
Thank you so much for this! I'm glad to see a lot of overlap with my current list which tells me I've been to an extent making my list right and I'm going to work on cutting down some of my extra schools too!

Begin narrowing. Do your homework and networking.

If your fiance is not willing to move due to job or other reasons, stay northeast. Pay attention to support for women's / reproductive health where you go if you intend to start a family.
Yes, my fiance works in Manhattan so he cannot move with me for at least a few years until he's more settled into work, but we agreed that long distance is doable and he's super supportive. We're not planning on starting a family anytime soon, so I've been trying to look at schools that are nearby or have convenient and affordable transportation modes to/from NYC (like the Amtrak for instance). Thank you for your input!

Last edited: