WAMC + School list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jono9009

Reaction score
Hello, I am recent Rutgers, New Brunswick graduate and I am planning on applying this cycle. Please comment/critique my list of schools based on my stats and extracurriculars. Thank you.

Overall GPA: 3.605
Science GPA: 3.55
DAT score: AA-23 TS-22 BIO-22 CHEM-22 ORGO-21 PAT-22 RC-29 QR-21
State of Residence: NJ

Undergrad Attended: Rutgers, New Brunswick
Major: Cell Bio & Neuroscience (1 major)
Minor: Japanese
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No, taking a gap year

Shadowing Experience: 108 hours, general dentist, sterilization+cleaning
Volunteering Experience: 40 hours knitting for charity
Employment: 1296 hours front desk at pediatrician's office, 300 hours as home health aide
Research: 648 hours neuropsych animal lab, wet and dry lab, one co-author paper being worked on
Other Extracurriculars: Rutgers Gateway to Dentistry June 2020 participant and UPENN Summer Dental Academy June 2019 participant
LOR type and strength: Committee (Submitted letters from Orgo, Biochem, Advanced Japanese profs as well as Research PI, and Dentist)
Relevant Honors or Awards: Dean's list 4 semesters, Cum Laude graduate from Rutgers
School list:
RSDM
UPenn
UPitt
Temple
UConn
Stony Brook
University at Buffalo
Columbia
BU GSDM
UCSF
UMinnesota
UOP
Tufts
UMD
NYU

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You’re good everywhere and fine school list. Just ride the wave and you’ll get into one of those schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Should be good to go, Had Similar DAT and Lower GPA and applied late in August and can see Results below.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the replies, thought my gpa would drag me down a bit but now I'm relieved somewhat. Thinking of sending my app sometime in before July.