Wamc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental627

Reaction score
So I wanted to know like i did not do so well in my undergrad, got a very low gpa but then i just did a biomedical science masters and my Gpa was 3.7+ and on my DAT i got AA 20. I also have a lot of shadowing and dental assisting experience. With this information would anyone be able to tell me my chances of getting into dental schools? Applied to pacific, midwestern illinois, uic, marquette, western, herman, uom, tufts, nyu, lecom

Members don't see this ad.

► TEMPLATE: How to Format your WAMC Thread ◄

Reactions: 1 users
So I wanted to know like i did not do so well in my undergrad, got a very low gpa but then i just did a biomedical science masters and my Gpa was 3.7+ and on my DAT i got AA 20. I also have a lot of shadowing and dental assisting experience. With this information would anyone be able to tell me my chances of getting into dental schools? Applied to pacific, midwestern illinois, uic, marquette, western, herman, uom, tufts, nyu, lecom

what's uom?

Members don't see this ad :)
Don’t waste your money by applying to UIC unless you’re an Illinois resident. They heavily favor in state applicants.

And please format properly, and include undergrad GPA.

Reactions: 1 user
How low was your undergrad?
Good job on the masters GPA, it looks like you are solid! Just make sure your personal statement and LORS are strong. Good luck!