3.94/520/MI/ORM. WAMC ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ehopper

Reaction score
Would really love help in making a school list/getting tips on what to improve on!

Student at top-3 public school.
State of residence: Michigan
ORM
Dream schools: Northwestern or Columbia
GPA: 3.94
MCAT: 520
Research: ~1200 hours (two years and some change) with a third author publication and another independent project (Not sure if it will lead to another publication)
Clinical: ~200 hours of EMT work in Israel for Magen David Adom, planning on taking another summer to work there again next year.
Shadowing: Shadowed numerous doctors/nurses in 2017 for roughly 4 months, as well as another doctor a year later.
Awards: Tutor of the year in biochem, various honors awards, phi beta kappa

Other stuff:
-Am going to a top ranked Art History master's program in London, and planning on taking a second year to continue doing research there.
-Co-founded an investing club on campus and grow it to around 60 members and helped spread it to UCLA. Through the club we donated roughly 1000$ to charities (before COVID happened rip).
-Run my own graphic design business.
-Was a head tutor at my school for a science-oriented tutoring program. Tutored in calculus, orgo, and biochemistry.
-Expert level chess player according to USCF rankings.

Would love advice on how to improve my application!

Members don't see this ad.