WAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

memah.elhadi

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 2.79 bachelors gpa in 2010 and did a DIY Post bacc from 2019-2020 and had a 3.79 which raised my undergrad gpa from a 2.79 to a 3.02 overall and 3.03 science. Currently I am at Barry SMP and have a 3.68 graduate gpa after 2 semesters. My DATs are 420 AA, 430 TS, 400 PAT, and 360 RC. I want to know what schools I should apply to and not apply to. I am VA resident

1. Louisville
2. Marquette
3. LECOM
4. VCU
5. Rutgers
6. Temple
7. Midwestern-AZ/IL
8. AT Still University-MO and AZ
9. Meharry
10. Maryland
11. Tufts
12. NYU
13. Detroit Mercy

200 hrs. volunteering at Foodbanks and 500 hrs of DA work, Pharm Tech, Volunteered at a dental office once and 300 hours of dental shadowing. Do I have a shot at Lecom and UDM
 
Last edited:
I have a 2.79 bachelors gpa in 2010 and did a DIY Post bacc from 2019-2020 and had a 3.79 which raised my undergrad gpa from a 2.79 to a 3.02 overall and 3.03 science. Currently I am at Barry SMP and have a 3.68 graduate gpa after 2 semesters. My DATs are 420 AA, 430 TS, 400 PAT, and 360 RC. I want to know what schools I should apply to and not apply to. I am VA resident

1. Louisville
2. Marquette
3. LECOM
4. VCU
5. Rutgers
6. Temple
7. Midwestern-AZ/IL
8. AT Still University-MO and AZ
9. Meharry
10. Maryland
11. Tufts
12. NYU
13. Detroit Mercy

200 hrs. volunteering at Foodbanks and 500 hrs of DA work, Pharm Tech, Volunteered at a dental office once and 300 hours of dental shadowing. Do I have a shot at Lecom and UDM
please fill out a full wamc template