Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I am seeking a bit of advice. I've got 3 more semesters to graduate with an undergraduate degree in economics. However, I've been thinking about optometry for the last year or so. Pretty much the pre-optometry requirements, as you know, are about 3 semesters. Now, my question is...should I continue on with my 3 semesters of economics classes or should I start taking the science classes? I would prefer to start taking the science classes, but what are my chances of getting into optometry school without a bachelor's? Currently, I will have 89 credits after this semester is over in 2 weeks....and then adding the pre-reqs course credits would give me well over 120 I'd imagine...so, considering I plan to be a good student and plan to get a 3.5 gpa (current gpa 3.3) in the pre-reqs science courses, should I just start taking them without having graduated?
sorry for it being kind of long, but you can see it's a lot to explain. I would appreciate any advice...
Thank You
sorry for it being kind of long, but you can see it's a lot to explain. I would appreciate any advice...
Thank You
