• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Narsong

5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2016
NEW YORK
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Dear guys:
I am the first year medical student in a DO school (enrolled 2016 Fall). Because I am not US citizen, I have applied for the private loan from Sallie Mae. As for the cosigner, I tried a company (Procosign) and got referred a high-credit-score cosigner and finished the application process in one month.

Procosign have plenty qualified cosigners who are very willing to help the health-profession students. They generally charge 5%-7% of your loan amount as a service fee as well as reward for the cosigner. But THEY DON'T CHARGE ANYTHING BEFORE THE APPROVAL OF THE LOAN. So it's very reliable.

If you are looking for a qualified cosigner, please email me: [email protected]
I can refer you to the coordinator directly.

Thanks and Good luck!

hayiesha

2+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Update: Sorry, this is NOT available anymore.
Hey, I am in exact same situation as you were. I am an incoming D.O student and not a US citizen. Do you have any advice for me? I am starting to feel hopeless that I won't be able to secure a loan to finance my education. Any help or insights is appreciated. Thanks

About the Ads
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.