Want a cosigner for private loan application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Narsong

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear guys:
I am the first year medical student in a DO school (enrolled 2016 Fall). Because I am not US citizen, I have applied for the private loan from Sallie Mae. As for the cosigner, I tried a company (Procosign) and got referred a high-credit-score cosigner and finished the application process in one month.

Procosign have plenty qualified cosigners who are very willing to help the health-profession students. They generally charge 5%-7% of your loan amount as a service fee as well as reward for the cosigner. But THEY DON'T CHARGE ANYTHING BEFORE THE APPROVAL OF THE LOAN. So it's very reliable.

If you are looking for a qualified cosigner, please email me: [email protected]
I can refer you to the coordinator directly.

Thanks and Good luck!
 
Update: Sorry, this is NOT available anymore.
Hey, I am in exact same situation as you were. I am an incoming D.O student and not a US citizen. Do you have any advice for me? I am starting to feel hopeless that I won't be able to secure a loan to finance my education. Any help or insights is appreciated. Thanks