want do to surgery and gas medicine with scapel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baj6974

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
it my lost dream to do scapel surgery where patient is on bed table sleepy bye-bye medicine, when do they get scapel handed to us. I believe i can job do good when i reach medical school in realm of all reaility of the third dimension of reality. i think you very much for reading story and direct and enlighten me, of the irection of righteusness.

thank you doctors,
baj of 3 rd family monarch in reaility medicine withemphesis on gas mediicne

I am aware and knowledge that requires rule of 50 mikes of versed with 2l of o2 nose canula and 2 liters of blood if bleed >50cc's in surgery operating room, also give with patient 3 mg of dillaudid and 25 mg finergin with bolus propfol at same time to deep sleep beddy bye.. now scapel 1 is my scissors if can't burn skin with tools, scissors make good incision wounds, to saturate 5 ml of skin bleed or tissue, with cloth towel. scapel numbero 2 is my labeled as forclips or forceps to grasp small tissue skin of the human body to apart to pull, then i sow it shut, get it the **** shut, god damn it!i shout as my helpers sow it up,

patient sent home to days, no medicines , get out now, go home, next patient please.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Huh?

It is clear from your earlier posts that you are able to communicate in English, even using common American slang phrases.

Therefore, if you are trying to be funny or to mock FMGs with this non-sensical post please be advised that you are not. If you have a legitimate question, please post in a fashion that users can figure out WTF you're talking about.

Finally, you have received multiple warnings from several staff members about trolling and use of foul language. Please adhere to the TOS or you will be removed from SDN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.