want to apply for HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WhoDatWhoDer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So what should I do when the recruiters never return my calls or emails?

Members don't see this ad.

I have tried several already. Any other bright ideas?

Members don't see this ad :)
So what should I do when the recruiters never return my calls or emails?
Send me a PM with which branch you want, where you are, name, number and e-mail. I can usually get people to call or e-mail you back.

you should go to the office

you should go to the office

Depends on where they live. The recruiters for medical/dental aren't located in all college towns. You never wnat to ask a recruiter who is responsible enlisted programs becaue they cannot answer anything accurately. I have worked at a Navy recruiting office, so I know how things work. That is why I know how to get aold of people which is why I recommended the OP to PM me with thier info.

Depends on where they live. The recruiters for medical/dental aren't located in all college towns. You never wnat to ask a recruiter who is responsible enlisted programs becaue they cannot answer anything accurately. I have worked at a Navy recruiting office, so I know how things work. That is why I know how to get aold of people which is why I recommended the OP to PM me with thier info.

understandable..but it is not impossible for him/her to travel to the office wherever it may be.

understandable..but it is not impossible for him/her to travel to the office wherever it may be.

It is not impossible, but depending on how competative you are will determine how motivated they will be to travel. Otherwise, it will be p to you to go to them. Also, if they have no trouble meeting their quotq, then that will also make them less likely to travel. That said, if they aren't coming to you, then you should travel to them to show them how serious you are.

It is not impossible, but depending on how competative you are will determine how motivated they will be to travel. Otherwise, it will be p to you to go to them. Also, if they have no trouble meeting their quotq, then that will also make them less likely to travel. That said, if they aren't coming to you, then you should travel to them to show them how serious you are.

exactly my point..that's why I recommended the OP go there directly. Thats what I did bc neither of my recruiters are in my city, in fact one is in another state.