Want to start a premed-sci program at my school..

Started by spyyder31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spyyder31

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At my school there is an oranization for minority students of premed and science, but I would like to start an organization in which all students interested could join. I went to another school where two similar programs worked together, and I was hoping to have somthing like that happen at my current school. I was wondering if any of you guy/gals have any experience in doing somthing like this? How would I start etc.?? Any info would be wonderful. If you like you could email me directly [email protected]. Thanks a bunch!