• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Jenny2009

10+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2008
I am planning to take the CPJE and I am looking for a study guide and/or a study partner. If you can help or interested in studying together, PM me. Thanks!

LRx

10+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2009
Status
Pharmacist
I am planning to take the CPJE and I am looking for a study guide and/or a study partner. If you can help or interested in studying together, PM me. Thanks!
When are you taking it? I am planning to take it too. Leave me a note.

About the Ads

xml2

10+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2004
Status
what study guides are you using to study for it?

i might plan to work in california once I graduate this year.

Jenny2009

10+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2008
what study guides are you using to study for it?

i might plan to work in california once I graduate this year.
I am still looking for one but I have the apha book, lange book, passnaplexnow books.

4rn pharm

10+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hi
Have u taken cpje yet? I am looking for some help with cpje too.

4rn pharm

10+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
Anyone knows what to study about adverse drug reporting?......where can I get the information from?

About the Ads