Wanted: EPPP study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychnic

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in purchasing recent (i.e., 2013 or newer) PsychPrep CDs and/or EPPP practice tests. If you have materials that you're looking to sell, please message me with the info on the materials and the price. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I sent you a PM. I have the psychprep audio mp3s. Are you interested in the mp3s? They are the most recent ones (includes DSM-5).

Hi, I am interested in purchasing recent (i.e., 2013 or newer) PsychPrep CDs and/or EPPP practice tests. If you have materials that you're looking to sell, please message me with the info on the materials and the price. Thank you!
I have the full package if you're interested in the binder as well as weekend workshop and CDs

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the full package if you're interested in the binder as well as weekend workshop and CDs
I am interested in the whole package. What year is the material? How much are you selling them for?

Hi there! Are you still interested in purchasing the PsychPrep materials?

I am interested in the whole package. What year is the material? How much are you selling them for?
Hi there! Are you still interested in purchasing the PsychPrep materials?

Hi All: Does anybody here has used study material for sale (not older than 3 years, or after 2013). I am interested in practice tests and any audio material, for my car, plus books that come with it. Please shoot me a message with price and description. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi All: Does anybody here has used study material for sale (not older than 3 years, or after 2013). I am interested in practice tests and any audio material, for my car, plus books that come with it. Please shoot me a message with price and description. Thanks!

I am taking mine August 16 and will share my practice exams if you will share yours with me. (Free)

Hi everyone!
I'm a new graduate who is also searching for EPPP study materials/past exams to practice. If anyone would be so kind to pm me if they have any, that would be wonderful.

Thank you very much in advance.