Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone.
I'm reaching out to this amazing community for help in finding an open FM PGY1 or PGY2 residency position. If you know any available spots or have connections with PDs or faculty, I'd truly appreciate the chance to connect with them and provide context behind my transition.
If you know of any open positions, upcoming vacancies, or faculty/PDs I could connect with, please DM me or comment below. Any lead in the right direction would be immensely helpful!
Thank you all so much!
I'm reaching out to this amazing community for help in finding an open FM PGY1 or PGY2 residency position. If you know any available spots or have connections with PDs or faculty, I'd truly appreciate the chance to connect with them and provide context behind my transition.
If you know of any open positions, upcoming vacancies, or faculty/PDs I could connect with, please DM me or comment below. Any lead in the right direction would be immensely helpful!
Thank you all so much!