wanted NDB-1 studypartner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

india

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey
I am a dental student from India and i am planing to take NDB1 in July. If someone is interested reply ASAP.
Bye bobby

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by india:
Hey
I am a dental student from India and i am planing to take NDB1 in July. If someone is interested reply ASAP.
Bye bobby
Dear Future Doctor,
My Name is Amir Latif I am Interested In NDE-I Exam please contact me at my following E.mail Adress: ([email protected])

Guys.. I currently in the United States
and would like take up the National Boards soon.,
Please get in touch with me.
bye.
saumitra

Members don't see this ad :)
I am very glad to here from you and wishing for your best future. I would like to inquire
which books should you recomend for NDB-1 preparation. I am just confused for the slection of standard books for NDB-1 preparation.
looking forward
Dr. Amir Latif

I am preparing for NDBE partI. Any one has access to dental decks and reprints? Any suggestions regarding preparation are more than welcome.
Prashaant

Prashant:

My sister wants to come to US for taking her board exam. Do you have any good source of reference materials? Also, what are the easier schools to apply with an advanced dental standing. Can you recommend some names? Please reply. My e-mail address is:

[email protected]

Thanks for your help,

Mahesh

Originally posted by P Gagneja:
I am preparing for NDBE partI. Any one has access to dental decks and reprints? Any suggestions regarding preparation are more than welcome.
Prashaant