Wanted: Private tutor for NDBE

Started by jamesmont
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jamesmont

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I desperately need help for NDBE part 1. I failed this exam twice already and I only need both parts 1 & 2 to obtain my dental license.

Looking in Manhattan area. Will pay for your services.

[email protected]
 
Hey, I failed the exam once as well, but I'm taking it in July and and studying for the DAT as well, and will be starting NYU in another 3 weeks, so I can't give a lot of time. But studying with someone always helps me. I have a lot of past papers and questions that might help you, and we can definitely meet up a couple of times a week? I'm in Manhattan as well, and use the library on 40th and 5th. What about you?