Wanted-testers for a free Stroke Palm program

Started by mward04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mward04

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. I'm an EM resident on a stroke elective and I am just about to finish building a Palm tool for Stroke. It has tools like the NIH Stroke Scale, BP management and tons of others. I plan on making this a free tool and I am looking for beta testers to help me:
  • Evaluate the tool
  • Identify any errors both in coding and in context
  • Make any suggestions for items that should be added

I plan on making the demo available by next week and would like to have a list of testers. The only requirement is that you give feedback.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!
Mike
 
Hi all. I'm an EM resident on a stroke elective and I am just about to finish building a Palm tool for Stroke. It has tools like the NIH Stroke Scale, BP management and tons of others. I plan on making this a free tool and I am looking for beta testers to help me:
  • Evaluate the tool
  • Identify any errors both in coding and in context
  • Make any suggestions for items that should be added

I plan on making the demo available by next week and would like to have a list of testers. The only requirement is that you give feedback.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!
Mike

There already is such a program available to donwload from the net. I am using it and I think it is a must to have. It works like a charm and lets you have your NIH score and TPA eligibality fairly quickly
Having said that, I will be glad to try urs and let you know what I think
 
There already is such a program available to donwload from the net. I am using it and I think it is a must to have. It works like a charm and lets you have your NIH score and TPA eligibality fairly quickly
Having said that, I will be glad to try urs and let you know what I think

are you referring to Handistroke?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

I feel there are a number of limitations to handistroke i.e. poor navigation, lack of userability and it hasn't been updated in years (last was 2002). Plus the program I am building will have the new updates for 2007 for ischemia and ICH. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Mike