WARS Accuracy for 6-2015 on?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nintendraw

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The old WARS thread doesn't appear to have moved any in over a month (and the WARS itself hasn't been updated since June 2015, it looks like), so I was just wondering if (m)any people have gotten accepted to schools with the highest "apply here" percentages. I'm using it as a motivation boost (since according to that, I still have a shot at, say, Harvard if I so choose if a number of things can fall into place), but I'm wondering if I'm a little TOO optimistic in doing that. WARS is the only thing telling me not to apply to DOs, for instance.

Members don't see this ad.

The old WARS thread doesn't appear to have moved any in over a month (and the WARS itself hasn't been updated since June 2015, it looks like), so I was just wondering if (m)any people have gotten accepted to schools with the highest "apply here" percentages. I'm using it as a motivation boost (since according to that, I still have a shot at, say, Harvard if I so choose if a number of things can fall into place), but I'm wondering if I'm a little TOO optimistic in doing that. WARS is the only thing telling me not to apply to DOs, for instance.
Create a WAMC thread, list your stats and accomplishments and see what people say. WARS should continue to function.

Create a WAMC thread, list your stats and accomplishments and see what people say. WARS should continue to function.
It (The Excel sheet, at least) definitely still functions--I was just wondering about current-day relevance. I'll go set up a WAMC thread though!

Members don't see this ad :)
It (The Excel sheet, at least) definitely still functions--I was just wondering about current-day relevance. I'll go set up a WAMC thread though!
There are minor fluctuations in the scores of the median matriculant and the 10th and 90th percentiles. Medical school admissions process hasnt really changed drastically over 2 years.

Reactions: 1 user
There are minor fluctuations in the scores of the median matriculant and the 10th and 90th percentiles. Medical school admissions process hasnt really changed drastically over 2 years.
Okay; thanks!