Was Supposed To Be Done With Dats Today!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mantraman1010

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Man this while system of taking this test is STUPID! I was at the STUPID testing center taking the freakin test, and all of the sudden THE POWER GOES OUT!!!! They tell us to wait half an hour, ends up being an hour, then they kick all the test takers saying they could not fix the problem and we would have to reschedule. ******S!!!! ON TOP OF THAT they told all of us we would have to REDO THE TEST and that THEY COULD NOT SAVE THE ANSWERS WE PUT IN!!! I LOST ALL MY ANSWERS WITHOUT ANY SCORE TO SHOW FOR IT!!!! THOMAS PROMETRIC SUCKS!!!! THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS! On the upside I did get to see some of the test, but still, THIS SUCKS!! Now I have to play phone tag with some Dental Board that has to give me permission to take the test again, only then can I reschedule to take it again, or else I have to wait 90 days!!!!! And the other thing is I HAVE TO FAX THEM IN WIRITING of the incident!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID WASTE OF TIME!!!! Just needed to vent to you guys. And a piece of adivce, call the testing center where you are scheduled to take the test and ask them if they have had any instances like this just in case, because most of the centers do not even have any sort of back up generators in case of a power loss and answers that get saved to their servers are erased at the end of the day, at least that is what I was told! BE CAREFUL, RED TAPE EVERYWHERE!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

wow that really sucks. It just ended up being a ton of hassle for you. hope you get to reschedule for it soon cuz waiting 90 days sux for something that wasnt your fault.On the upside you get more time to study even if you do have to end up waiting 90 days.

Can't even begin to imagine the type of stress you went through in a matter of hours.

Man this while system of taking this test is STUPID! I was at the STUPID testing center taking the freakin test, and all of the sudden THE POWER GOES OUT!!!! They tell us to wait half an hour, ends up being an hour, then they kick all the test takers saying they could not fix the problem and we would have to reschedule. ******S!!!! ON TOP OF THAT they told all of us we would have to REDO THE TEST and that THEY COULD NOT SAVE THE ANSWERS WE PUT IN!!! I LOST ALL MY ANSWERS WITHOUT ANY SCORE TO SHOW FOR IT!!!! THOMAS PROMETRIC SUCKS!!!! THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS! On the upside I did get to see some of the test, but still, THIS SUCKS!! Now I have to play phone tag with some Dental Board that has to give me permission to take the test again, only then can I reschedule to take it again, or else I have to wait 90 days!!!!! And the other thing is I HAVE TO FAX THEM IN WIRITING of the incident!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID WASTE OF TIME!!!! Just needed to vent to you guys. And a piece of adivce, call the testing center where you are scheduled to take the test and ask them if they have had any instances like this just in case, because most of the centers do not even have any sort of back up generators in case of a power loss and answers that get saved to their servers are erased at the end of the day, at least that is what I was told! BE CAREFUL, RED TAPE EVERYWHERE!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesus I dont think I could hang with that Im so so sorry I would have probably killed sombody that day....

That would have been the snapping point...

WOW I think I would have said F dent school and gone off to take the MCAT after that....

Oh

not to rain on your day any more but your nxt exam will be way different I hear than the first and will probably not target ecology as heavy in bio.....

So... Take it or leave it thats rumor from kaplan first test always hits ecology pretty hard in bio, no 2 tests are the same for ya either ive heard...

Good luck and I feel your pain I am so sorry I hope it all goes well...

Members don't see this ad :)
That calls for a "Santa Clause underwear and a shot gun" day. :mad: