Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Washington D.C. opts out of CRNA supervision
I'm not sure the rationale behing this one. I guess simply chalk it up to politics. There is no shortage of MDs in DC that's for sure and they have plenty of CAAs doing the same job as CRNAs. What all of a sudden urban DC hospitals are gonna start letting CRNAs practice autonomously while they have CAAs there? Just politics. healthcare in this country is getting frightening.
I'm not sure the rationale behing this one. I guess simply chalk it up to politics. There is no shortage of MDs in DC that's for sure and they have plenty of CAAs doing the same job as CRNAs. What all of a sudden urban DC hospitals are gonna start letting CRNAs practice autonomously while they have CAAs there? Just politics. healthcare in this country is getting frightening.