Washington DC/Maryland Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atiya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All:

I am subleasing my fully furnished apartment w/everything included (internet/cable/electricity, AC/heat) for the months of Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan and April while I am gone on away electives. It's located in downtown Silver Spring, MD and is directly across the street from the red line metro. This is an ideal spot for anyone doing electives at GWU, Georgetown, Howard, Washington Hospital Center, Children's National Medical Center, or Mercy Hospital. It is 20 min by car or metro or less to anyone of these hospitals. The building is part of the Blairs community so there is free parking and plenty of it, a doorman, 24-hr security, newly renovated gym, a grocery store, Caribou coffee, Mamma Lucias, chinese restaurant, 24-hr CVS, literally next to the building (same block) and it is also within 5 min walking distance of the downtown Silver Spring shops/restaurants.

This really is a nice, clean, safe, and convenient apartment! Please PM me if you are interested. I have pictures as well and am flexible w/the rent.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All:

I am subleasing my fully furnished apartment w/everything included (internet/cable/electricity, AC/heat) for the months of Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan and April while I am gone on away electives. It's located in downtown Silver Spring, MD and is directly across the street from the red line metro. This is an ideal spot for anyone doing electives at GWU, Georgetown, Howard, Washington Hospital Center, Children's National Medical Center, or Mercy Hospital. It is 20 min by car or metro or less to anyone of these hospitals. The building is part of the Blairs community so there is free parking and plenty of it, a doorman, 24-hr security, newly renovated gym, a grocery store, Caribou coffee, Mamma Lucias, chinese restaurant, 24-hr CVS, literally next to the building (same block) and it is also within 5 min walking distance of the downtown Silver Spring shops/restaurants.

This really is a nice, clean, safe, and convenient apartment! Please PM me if you are interested. I have pictures as well and am flexible w/the rent.

I sent you a PM.

I am interested in renting your apartment.