washington state mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

member12091945

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm planning on taking the mpje in washington state next week and was wondering if anyone has any tips on what material to use for studying??

Members don't see this ad.

Even I am taking My WA MPJE next week. If anyone can guide what material they have used,that will be of great help.

Thanks

Even I am taking My WA MPJE next week. If anyone can guide what material they have used,that will be of great help.

Thanks

I took the WA MPJE in mid July and passed. My impression of the exam was: it was hard. I walked out of the exam feeling like I failed. I guessed on 50 questions. However, I passed. I read the Washington Pharmacy Law: User's Guide, 2011 edition from William Fassett once. I used the Federal Pharmacy Law book (yellow cover) to go over the practice questions (but I didn't have time to go thru all the questions).

I did not do this but in hindsight I think it would have helped: go over the UW Q&A materials: http://sop.washington.edu/pharmacy/pharm-544/qaa-from-previous-years-pharm-544.html

I also found this website from Hebes123 really helpful: http://www.urch.com/forums/naplex/131523-resources-mpje-wa.html

Good luck!

I have been reviewing Washington Pharmacy Law: A Users Guide 2011, by Fassett at WSU; Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law 7th ed, by Reiss and Hall; and the Rexam practice tests. I have reviewed all this over the past week, this is how I tried to prepare. My MPJE is in two days. I am working tomorrow, so no more time for review.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been reviewing Washington Pharmacy Law: A Users Guide 2011, by Fassett at WSU; Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law 7th ed, by Reiss and Hall; and the Rexam practice tests. I have reviewed all this over the past week, this is how I tried to prepare. My MPJE is in two days. I am working tomorrow, so no more time for review.
Good luck for your exam!:)
Please share with us your experience after you done.

Took the WA MPJE this morning. I left feeling that I had to guess on most of the test questions. I do think the practice tests and the Washington Law Review was the most important thing to study. If I would have memorized the material, no problem. But, I didn't memorize. I just read thru a couple times, and spent most of my time on the practice tests for WA state and Federal law. I will let you know once I get my score.

I recently took the exam,But to my surprise did not make it. I failed by 3 points,some questions r hard to guess. Hopefully will make it next time.
I used fasset as my only source.

Thanks

Took the WA MPJE this morning. I left feeling that I had to guess on most of the test questions. I do think the practice tests and the Washington Law Review was the most important thing to study. If I would have memorized the material, no problem. But, I didn't memorize. I just read thru a couple times, and spent most of my time on the practice tests for WA state and Federal law. I will let you know once I get my score.
Did you get your result? Any suggestions?