You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Washington State University C/O 2020
Started by DTN93
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed on 10/10 and received my acceptance letter that day. I was extremely impressed with WSU! I will most likely be going here.Wanted to a make a new thread for this school. Anyone from the 10/10 interview going here??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also got the acceptance offer on 10/10. I have an interview with pacific (oregon) next week, I'm torn between these 2 schools. I really liked WSU but idk about spokane....
If I end up choosing WSU, I would be interested in looking for a roomie (Female only). Ill be moving from California.
If I end up choosing WSU, I would be interested in looking for a roomie (Female only). Ill be moving from California.
Congrats to all accepted!! About how long did it take for you to receive an interview invite after your supplemental was completed?
I also received my acceptance letter on 10/10. I applied via early decision, so this is the school I'll be attending. I've been impressed by what I learned about the school from my personal research as well as the interview.
After I got confirmation that both my pharmCAS and supplemental apps were received, I received my invite roughly two days later.
Congrats to all accepted!! About how long did it take for you to receive an interview invite after your supplemental was completed?
After I got confirmation that both my pharmCAS and supplemental apps were received, I received my invite roughly two days later.
Yeah I got mine the day after everything was finished. Super fast!
Okay thank you @J_Leo_L and @pharmsuu42 . That is great to hear.
.
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
I also got the acceptance offer on 10/10. I have an interview with pacific (oregon) next week, I'm torn between these 2 schools. I really liked WSU but idk about spokane....
If I end up choosing WSU, I would be interested in looking for a roomie (Female only). Ill be moving from California.
What are your stats? Have you made a decision between the two schools yet? I am applying to both also!
Hi I submitted my application on 11/18 and got an email confirming that my application submission was complete on 11/20 ...the email said to give them 4-6 weeks to review my application but many seemed to know if they got an interview quickly or is this only for ED? Anyone here applied for regular admissions? How long did it take to get an interview?
Have you heard anything yet? I recently submitted. Hopefully it wont be long considering that it is not early admissions.
Have you heard anything yet? I recently submitted. Hopefully it wont be long considering that it is not early admissions.
.
Last edited:
Have you heard anything yet? I recently submitted. Hopefully it wont be long considering that it is not early admissions.
My PharmCas was verified on 11/24, I submitted the supplemental application on 11/27 and received an invitation for an interview on 12/1. I will be interviewing on 12/11
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!! And good luck on your interview!! Would you mind sharing your stats? And is WSU your first choice? 🙂My PharmCas was verified on 11/24, I submitted the supplemental application on 11/27 and received an invitation for an interview on 12/1. I will be interviewing on 12/11
Applied Oct 30 and received email on 11/20 with invitation for interview on 12/11. Who else is going on this day?
I will be there on the 11th!
I'm going to be there on the 11th as well!
Applied Oct 30 and received email on 11/20 with invitation for interview on 12/11. Who else is going on this day?
What time do you guys have your interview. Mine is going to be in the afternoon, perhaps we will meet each other there!
My interview is at 1:15pm
Congratulations!! And good luck on your interview!! Would you mind sharing your stats? And is WSU your first choice? 🙂
My overall GPA is 3.1
Science is 3.3
I didn't submit my PCAT scores to this school.
I have 1000+ hours of work in a healthcare environment as a CNA and phlebotomist.
WSU is in my top 3 along with CU Skaggs and Pacific (Oregon). I have already interviewed at CU and loved the campus. Excited to compare it to WSU.
My overall GPA is 3.1
Science is 3.3
I didn't submit my PCAT scores to this school.
I have 1000+ hours of work in a healthcare environment as a CNA and phlebotomist.
WSU is in my top 3 along with CU Skaggs and Pacific (Oregon). I have already interviewed at CU and loved the campus. Excited to compare it to WSU.
Thank you so much for sharing 🙂 good luck on your interview!
I also got the acceptance offer on 10/10. I have an interview with pacific (oregon) next week, I'm torn between these 2 schools. I really liked WSU but idk about spokane....
If I end up choosing WSU, I would be interested in looking for a roomie (Female only). Ill be moving from California.
I am also from Los Angeles area and choosing to go to WSU Spokane starting Aug 2016. Lets connect if you are interested. Thx.
Anyone applying to the Yakima Campus?
I have 1/22 interview there and were wondering if anyone is on the same day!
I also have my interview at the Yakima campus on the 22nd. So excited!
Just curious, what made you guys want to apply to the Yakima campus, rather than Spokane? I'm from out of state so I'm not really familiar with either area.I also have my interview at the Yakima campus on the 22nd. So excited!
Just curious, what made you guys want to apply to the Yakima campus, rather than Spokane? I'm from out of state so I'm not really familiar with either area.
It was a close call for me between the two campuses but I like that Yakima is closer to home and I thought the smaller class sizes might suit me more. I'm having doubts though because I feel like I'd rather live in Spokane... I asked if I could change my campus preference after my interview if I change my mind and they said that's fine and I can even tour the Spokane campus as well if I would like and then decide, which I thought was really nice.
.
Last edited:
I interviewed on January 15th as well and got my acceptance letter the same day.Were you in the afternoon group because I probably saw you.My interview started around 2 pm.I can't wait to start in August.They were having the same problems in fixing my account but they got it working yesterday and I paid my advance today.
Hey guys! So I interviewed at the Spokane campus on 1/15/16 and I got accepted! This is my first choice but it seems like they're having trouble setting my student account up and its delaying the process for me to put down my deposit to save my seat..I was wondering if anyone who got accepted on the same interview date as me is experiencing this same delay.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on January 15th as well and got my acceptance letter the same day.Were you in the afternoon group because I probably saw you.My interview started around 2 pm.I can't wait to start in August.They were having the same problems in fixing my account but they got it working yesterday and I paid my advance today.
Hi! Congratulations on your acceptance! I finally got my account all set up!
Have you figured out your housing situation for fall or do you already live in Washington?I am from out of state and I don't know anyone there.One of my friends is also applying so I hope she gets in for the February interviews so that we can be roommate if not am going to find myself a roommate.Hi! Congratulations on your acceptance! I finally got my account all set up!And yeah I was in the afternoon interview group as well! My interview was scheduled to be at 1:30 that day! I am so excited to start too!! 🤣
Have you figured out your housing situation for fall or do you already live in Washington?I am from out of state and I don't know anyone there.One of my friends is also applying so I hope she gets in for the February interviews so that we can be roommate if not am going to find myself a roommate.
The school provided a student housing survey and its current students who give advice on the different living areas and apartments and also includes how long the drive is to school! I'll put the link on here for you 🙂
http://www.pharmacy.wsu.edu/prospectivestudents/files/2015HousingSurveyResults.pdf
Last edited:
Thank you.I've been looking at apartments around the school but I'm actually in the same situation as you! My friend is also interviewing on February, if she gets in and decides she wants to go to WSU we'll probably be roommates and if not I think I'm fine with living on my own!
The school provided a student housing survey and its current students who give advice on the different living areas and apartments and also includes how long the drive is to school! I'll put the link on here for you 🙂
http://www.pharmacy.wsu.edu/prospectivestudents/files/2015HousingSurveyResults.pdf
Has anyone who applied a few days before the deadline (pharmCAS and supplemental apps submitted) received any word back yet? It's been over a week since I submitted everything and haven't heard back, not sure if I should be worried or not. Also I'm still waiting for pharmCAS to verify my gpa. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
You won't hear anything until your gpa is verified. Could take up to a few weeks. Mine took 5 weeks.
I have my interview scheduled for 02/26 at the Spokane campus.
I had an interview today (2/26) at the Spokane campus! 
After coming here, I think I'm falling in love with WSU! I love the vibe here. The faculty members and the students here are so energetic and supportive! Hoping to receive good news from WSU! Fingers crossed
After coming here, I think I'm falling in love with WSU! I love the vibe here. The faculty members and the students here are so energetic and supportive! Hoping to receive good news from WSU! Fingers crossed

I had an interview today (2/26) at the Spokane campus!
After coming here, I think I'm falling in love with WSU! I love the vibe here. The faculty members and the students here are so energetic and supportive! Hoping to receive good news from WSU! Fingers crossed![]()
Good luck! I really did fall in love with WSU as soon as I got there. I was there that day for the interviews also, maybe I met you?
Got my acceptance during the interview and will definitely be accepting it. But still haven't got the email for the deposit. Is there a delay in them sending the email? Also is there a Facebook group for the class of 2020 up?
Interviewed 02/26 in Spokane, got the alternate list email as well.
Hope we both get in. Best of luck 🙂Interviewed 02/26 in Spokane, got the alternate list email as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just called and removed myself from the alternate list here (accepted my Oregon State University offer). Good luck to everyone else!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K