WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY C/O 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Beerndrugs01

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I haven’t seen any thread for this year admission so decided to start one. Did anybody apply for ED and have interview next coming Friday 10/11/2019 in Spokane?
 
Congratulations!
I guess we’re gonna be classmates. Got accepted too 🙂
Which group were you? I was the first group checked in at 11am
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got report from a WSU grad that only like 15 students who graduated this year found jobs so far. Many are still looking but no one is hiring. Also starting wage in the state has dropped to $50/hr and under. Can anyone deny/confirm?
 
Got report from a WSU grad that only like 15 students who graduated this year found jobs so far. Many are still looking but no one is hiring. Also starting wage in the state has dropped to $50/hr and under. Can anyone deny/confirm?

Dude, don't be a party pooper lololol
 
Dude, don't be a party pooper lololol
I'm not trying to be, just telling you guys what I'm hearing and would like to confirm. Not going to give away where I work, but I precept a lot of WSU students (as well as some from other schools every once in a while)