Washington State University- Counseling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

affectiveH3art

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I will be attending the PhD counseling program in the fall and wondering what other students view the program. Are there any graduates here? How did you enjoy the program; what should I be prepared for?

Members don't see this ad.

So I will be attending the PhD counseling program in the fall and wondering what other students view the program. Are there any graduates here? How did you enjoy the program; what should I be prepared for?

Nothing to add about the program, but weren't you upset after some rejections and certain that you wouldn't get in anywhere? So glad it worked out for you! :)

Dr. E

I was a little quick to disregard all my other "pending" applications. Goes to show what stress can do to an applicant. I went from disappointment to pure confusion and shock. Now settling on how to practice self-regulation when overwhelmed...this whole process has been a reality check I was very surprised about this acceptance. I guess all those long hours in lab, writing essays, posters, conferences, etc finally paid off.

Life is quite amazing...

I just wanted to stop by and say congrats!