Washington State University ED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hussein2022

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guy,
Good luck everyone for this cycles. Did any one apply WSU ED? I submitted mine Aug 14. I have two years of experience as a pharmacy technician, no Degree, medium GPA and four courses left for me till 2018. How do you guys think my chances of being accepted?
 
Just curious as to what made you want to do ED there. I had not heard much about WSU until recently. Seems pretty good.
 
ED is good if you want to decrease application stress for the next year. I was following this school since last years. I found interesting to be an independent student to focus on education as I'm from MN. This school also offers a good clinical experience which can help me to become a clinical pharmacist. Tuition is medium too.
 
How long does it usually take for WSU to reach out to you after submitting application for regular pool?