1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Washington State University ED

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Hussein2022, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Hussein2022

Hi guy,
    Good luck everyone for this cycles. Did any one apply WSU ED? I submitted mine Aug 14. I have two years of experience as a pharmacy technician, no Degree, medium GPA and four courses left for me till 2018. How do you guys think my chances of being accepted?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. skibenz

Pre-Pharmacy
    Just curious as to what made you want to do ED there. I had not heard much about WSU until recently. Seems pretty good.

4. Hussein2022

ED is good if you want to decrease application stress for the next year. I was following this school since last years. I found interesting to be an independent student to focus on education as I'm from MN. This school also offers a good clinical experience which can help me to become a clinical pharmacist. Tuition is medium too.

5. John T

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    How long does it usually take for WSU to reach out to you after submitting application for regular pool?