You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Washington State University, Enter 2017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey y'all! I have an interview soon. Is there anything I need to take to the interview?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hey y'all! I have an interview soon. Is there anything I need to take to the interview?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hey @KzRX. You won't need anything for the interview at all! Just look nice and show up on time!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok thanks! And any questions I should prepare for? Happy Thanksgiving btw!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Does anyone have their interview on Jan 20 at the Yakima campus?
Can you guys share your experience at the interview pleaseeeee? what kind of questions they asked you?
I am very excited but nervous as well.
Thank you so much
And congratulation to anyone who got accepted . <3 =)
Can you guys share your experience at the interview pleaseeeee? what kind of questions they asked you?
I am very excited but nervous as well.
Thank you so much
And congratulation to anyone who got accepted . <3 =)
I don't know exactly how the interviews at both campuses are different but as personal experiences, when it says "closed file interview", which you will be asked multi questions related to your personality, education and volunteer or works... so review and study your application or add more information about urself which you have not mentioned in your application. Be yourself, confidently answering and showing them that how you are serious about going to this school and how your passion about pharmacy as your future career. I know it's hard to void nervousness but do it as much as you can. Gudluck!Does anyone have their interview on Jan 20 at the Yakima campus?
Can you guys share your experience at the interview pleaseeeee? what kind of questions they asked you?
I am very excited but nervous as well.
Thank you so much
And congratulation to anyone who got accepted . <3 =)
anyone that's been accepted want to exchange info? Message me so maybe we can link up on facebook or something. I already put my deposit down and this was my first choice as I live in WA. Anyone else attending here for certain?
Hey, I'm one of your classmates and hope to share info too 🙂anyone that's been accepted want to exchange info? Message me so maybe we can link up on facebook or something. I already put my deposit down and this was my first choice as I live in WA. Anyone else attending here for certain?
thank you 🙂I don't know exactly how the interviews at both campuses are different but as personal experiences, when it says "closed file interview", which you will be asked multi questions related to your personality, education and volunteer or works... so review and study your application or add more information about urself which you have not mentioned in your application. Be yourself, confidently answering and showing them that how you are serious about going to this school and how your passion about pharmacy as your future career. I know it's hard to void nervousness but do it as much as you can. Gudluck!
좋은 결과 있으시길 바래요,Hi, I went in for the early decision interview last October but got deferred. Does anyone know how good WSU at accepting students after they have been deferred or how long it takes from them to get back to me?
Hey, for anyone who has been accepted, have you heard back about Financial Aid yet?
Anyone going up for the March interview?
mine is march 31.. it was initially the 3rd but i rescheduled
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
https://www.facebook.com/groups/530155927183980/Hello everyone! I was just wondering does anyone know if there is a facebook page created yet?
This is the link, "Washington State University College of Pharmacy Class of 2021"
Congratz! I got my acceptance on the 17th as well!
He sounded very happy, so he got in as I guessed hahaha
if u dont mind, could you share your stats?!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K